Job Interview Pitfalls
You finally received the call and a job interview has been scheduled for you. There are several negative factors that you must be aware of before rushing in for the interview. Call them job interview pitfalls that you must avoid at all cost.
* Poor personal appearance.
* Limp, fishy handshake.
* Asks no questions about the job.
* Want job only for a short time.
* Fails to look interviewer in the eye.
* Talking too much.
* Talking negative about former employers.
* Showing up late for your scheduled interview.
* Treating the receptionist rudely, she is the one who will introduce you.
* Asking about benefits, vacation time or salary too soon.
* Not prepared for the interview.
* Not enough or too much eye contact